Watch the recording of ControlUp Community Meetup #7. In this session, ControlUp’s Co-Founder Yoni Avital, CTO Jon Wallace, and CEO Jed Ayres discuss the business and technical changes and enhancements from 2023. They also unveil exciting plans for 2024, including AI and the upcoming Secure DX product. This Meetup offers an insightful journey through the technical and business advancements of the past year and a glimpse into the future.
In this meetup recording, you will learn about:
- The leadership changes at ControlUp in 2023, including the introduction of key positions such as CTO, CRO, CMO, and CEO
- Insights from Jon, the CTO, on his experiences in 2023 and a preview of what to expect in 2024
- Jed’s reflections on his first months at ControlUp encompassed his learnings and future plans
- Yoni’s perspective on the past decade at ControlUp and the company’s growth trajectory
- Details on upcoming ControlUp products, such as an AI Chatbot and the Secure DX product, alongside a review of significant enhancements made in 2023
- Jed’s views on the importance of DEX (Digital Employee Experience) for ControlUp customers.
- Information about new team member Simon Townsend and other notable hires, highlighting their potential impact on ControlUp.
- Plus, a Q&A session
View more Community Meetups here:
View our audio podcast show, ControlUp Community Radio!
Not a ControlUp Community Member? Join us to learn, stay up-to-date on what’s new and coming soon, get help fast, and engage with like-minded people! Join today.
Categories: All Meetups