Exciting news for the ControlUp Beta Community! ControlUp 8.8 Maintenance Release is now available for beta testing, and we can’t wait for you to try it out. Your feedback has been crucial in shaping this version, and we value your insights.
What’s new in Version 8.8 MR:
- Azure Government Support: Monitor Azure Government Cloud environments with ControlUp.
- Custom Tagging: Organize and gain insights by adding custom Tags columns to Machines and Sessions views.
- CVAD Data Collection Columns: Get deeper insights into your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment with CVAD data collection metrics.
- Process Data Collection: Optimize data collection by specifying which processes ControlUp Agents should not collect, leading to improved performance.
- Network Drives Column Preset: Easily monitor network-mapped Windows drives with the new Detailed Network Drive Info column preset in the Storage view.
- Various bug fixes
Learn more about features and fixes included with Real-Time DX 8.8 MR in our release notes. You can view them, download the beta and ask questions, leave feedback, and more on the #controlup_product-betas.
Not a ControlUp Community member? Join us here.
If you are not already a ControlUp user, give it a try. You can learn more on ControlUp.com.
Categories: All Archives, Blog