ControlUp is thrilled to announce new and exciting features, updates, fixes, and scripts have been released for ControlUp Edge DX and Scoutbees.
ControlUp Edge DX
New Features and Capabilities:
- The Power and Session Events report now has an additional column Bugcheck Code, for blue screen errors (BSODs). Hover over the bug check code to see the description of the error.
- Added a new report, Top Devices by High User Input Delay. Use this report to see which devices have the worst user input delay.
- On the Top Devices By Disk Usage report, you can now select between viewing devices with the highest percentage of storage used or devices with the lowest amount of free disk space available.
- On the Network – Latency dashboard, you can now hide charts that don’t show data by using the Show charts with no data toggle. Hidden charts don’t appear when you export the dashboard to a PDF. If no latency targets are configured, the widgets now contain a link to the latency target configuration page.
- The OS_info and Hardware_info indices no longer exist. The data in those indices is now located in the _devices index. If you have an alert configured using those indices, then the alert will no longer work.
Remote DX New Plugins
We are pleased to introduce the latest updates to our RDX plugins, In this release, all plugins now support V2 metrics. All plugins can be accessed via the download center.
The new custom hive 1202 version is now available. The latest release includes new features and capabilities, for example:
- Citrix EUC Scouts now support gateways where the domain is entered in a separate field on the sign-in page.
The above is a bit of what is new. To view a complete list of what’s new, a list of bug fixes included, the latest scripts, and more, please visit the #controlup_product-releases channel in the ControlUp Community.
Categories: Blog, ControlUp Edge DX, ControlUp Real-Time DX, ControlUp Scoutbees, ControlUp Scripts & Triggers